Affordable Healthcare For Employers
The 7 Rivers Alliance 2018 Executive Survey found “lack of affordable healthcare” to be a critical issue in the Coulee Region: Business leaders named “affordable health care” as the #1 challenge faced by employees – ahead of housing, childcare and transportation. Employers and employees need affordable, accessible care from qualified health professionals for strong businesses and a healthy community.
How It Works
Self-insured employers, government offices and small businesses establish a Community Care Clinic affiliation. Employees gain access to cash-based medical services ($40 office visits), and an HSA or company allowance covers initial expenses. Same-day Community Care appointments are often available at our Onalaska location (Valley View area) or our Chiropractic Clinics in La Crosse, Sparta and Onalaska. Telemedicine virtual visits provide fast, convenient access to first-level healthcare from the workplace or home.
Bronston Chiropractic began in a rural community that was medically underserved. We saw patients in need of affordable medical treatment and responded by adding services and staff. A collaborative care model developed into a family practice model, and we opened the Community Care Clinic as a division of Bronston Chiropractic.
On-site patient services include physical exams, treatment for common medical and musculoskeletal conditions, sports exams, physical therapy, injections, diagnostic ultrasounds, X-rays and laboratory work. Businesses gain a resource for on-site flu clinics plus drug testing, DOT exams, ergonomics, workman’s compensation, injury triage and work hardening. Referrals and sharing of patient information with Mayo and Gundersen allow for seamless health care networking.
- OSHA & COVID-19: Ten steps workplaces can take to reduce risk of exposure
- Offering conservative care benefits can attract and retain the workforce of the future
- Massage therapy can reduce health care costs, help employees be more effective
- The opioid crisis is making insurers take alternative medicine seriously
- Chiropractors associated with fewer opioid prescriptions
- How to get employees with back pain back to work faster
- Chiropractic care saves 20% for low back pain
- Workers with back injuries and likelihood of surgery