Learn how you can help slow the spread and how our Telemedicine services can help if you have symptoms.
What you can do to slow the Coronavirus spread:
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds with hot water and soap, or use hand sanitizer.
- Don’t touch your face. Don’t shake hands.
- Cover your sneeze or cough with your sleeve
or a tissue (dispose and wash hands).
- Stay home. Stay hydrated and eat healthy
foods. Exercise and get enough sleep.
- If you must leave home, maintain a social
distance of six feet from others.
What to do if you feel ill:
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms such as cough or difficulty breathing, call the Community Care Clinic at 608.781.2225.
- Using convenient Telemedicine, our healthcare professionals will talk with you about your symptoms while you stay safely at home.
- We will offer healthcare advice to help manage your symptoms so you can be more comfortable.
- If we determine that you should be tested, we will provide directions, using our network relationships with Mayo and Gundersen.
Monday: 8 AM – 6 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM – 6 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM – 6 PM
Thursday: 8 AM – 2 PM
Friday: 8 AM – 6 PM
Closed Saturday and Sunday.
Hours may be adjusted to meet needs. Dial 911 for emergency.
The Community Care Clinic is committed to providing you with expert, affordable and accessible healthcare services. For more information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19), including prevention of the virus, handling the illness and protecting our community, please visit cdc.gov.